Procedure of obtaining feedback: - The College has a structured feedback system in manual form. The forms are taken students, alumni, parents and employers every year.
Feedback forms are taken from the students of last year degree classes i.e. the students from three faculties of the college.
- Form No. 1 is on Students Feedback on Courses. In it there are six parameters. These are course content, coverage of course, applicability and relevance to real life situation, learning value relevance of additional source material etc. In these forms six parameters are given to the students. From these parameters there are four options i.e. Very Good, Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory. The respondents need to mark a sign in front of the above parameters.
- Analysis: - From the first parameter i.e. Depth of course 593 students have given very good remark, three students have given good remark and two students have given satisfactory remark. In the second parameter i.e. course coverage 593 students have given very good remarks, three good and two satisfactory. For the third parameter i.e. relevance to real life situation 580 students have given very good remarks, ten students good and eight students have given satisfactory remark. In the parameter No. 4 i.e. learning value 585 students have given very good remarks, seven students have given good remarks, six students have given satisfactory remarks. Clarity and applicability of textual reading is the fifth parameter in which 594 students have given very good remarks, two students have given good remarks and two students have given satisfactory remarks. In the sixth parameter i.e. availability of relevance source material from the library, nearly all the students have given very good remarks.
- Form No. 2 is on Students Feedback on Teachers: - In these forms there are different parameters. These are knowledge of the teacher, communication skill, sincerity or commitment of the teacher, Interest generated by the teacher, ability to integrate course material, content with other courses, and accessibility of the teacher in and out said the class etc. In these process regarding knowledge base of the teacher, most of the students are satisfied enough on the knowledge base of the teacher as well as communication skill. It is in terms of articulation and comprehensibility is very good. A number of teacher are sincere and there is a commitment towards teaching syllabus, progress of the students etc. Among the students of the college the teachers have generated a lot of interest. There is much ability to integrate course material with environment among the teachers of the college. From these feedback forms it is observed that the students of the college have given very good remarks on the teachers’ ability to integrate content with other courses. Form these remarks most of the students contented enough on the accessibility of the teacher in and outside the classes. On the motivation and discussion outside classes the students are fully satisfied.
- Analysis of Alumni Feedback: - Total 180 feedback forms are collected from former students in the academic year 2018-19. Six parameters are given to the students. Nearly all the former students have rated that the institution is excellent in this locality. As a rural institution the educational atmosphere is favorable and good. The institution provides all educational needs. The non-teaching staff is also very cooperative.
- Analysis of Parents Feedback: - Total 120 feedback forms are collected from the parents in the academic year 2018-19. Seven parameters are given to the parents. The parents rated that the reputation of the institution is excellent.
- Analysis of Employers’ Feedback: - There are seven parameters in the feedback form of the employer. These are about behavior of employee, skills, punctuality, knowledge used, attitude, social awareness and communication skills. All the employers have given very good remarks to our alumni except in some items.
|Academic Year||Link for PDF file|
|Action Taken Report||Click Here|